Cat5e Plenu rated, Bare Copper 350Mhz 24AWG CMP White/Blue 1000ft cable in pull box.
350Mhz 24AWG CMP Blue/White 1000ft cable in Ez pull box.
cat5e Plenum, "CMP"
Plenum rated cables are often used in suspended ceilings with return passages for environmental air or in any "air handling" spaces. Plenum cable is mandated to be installed in places where a lot of the building's breathing air passes through. Plenum or CMP cables have a distinct insulation made with low smoke and low flame characteristics. Plenum cables present the perfect solution for low voltage, environmental air space applications. Whether your installation includes security, fire, sound, HVAC or voice and data, plenum cables may be the most cost effective alternative.1000ft Cat5e plenum Rated is Best Quality Ethernet Solid Bare Pure Copper Support High Speed 350mhz UTP Cables
- Cat5e CMP 4 Solid UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Conductor: 24AWG Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Polymer Alloy (FEP)
- Jacket: Flame Retardant PVC
- ROHS Compliant
- Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Length: 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Pull box
- Cat5e UTP Plenum 1000FT (CMP)